Growing up as a kid we always had a dog and invariably when we traveled we had to kennel Sheba, our dog. We were always disappointed that she couldn’t travel with us to the many different places we visited. When I decided to buy my own Inn, I felt it was important to allow each guest to bring their pet. That is why Obertal Inn is a pet friendly Inn. We take the relationship our guests have with their pets very seriously and we would not want anyone to travel without their companion, so we make special accommodations for allowing pets in our rooms.
Every room that has had a pet is cleaned with extra attention to ensure that no guest is ever exposed to a pet smell when entering a room. We take great pride in the impeccable cleanliness of our rooms.
We do ask every guest who chooses to bring their pet to abide by the following rules:
- Pet Fee is $18 per night, per pet plus applicable sales tax
- Pets are to be crated when alone in the room. If no crate is available, please notify the front desk
- Pets may not sleep on the bed or furniture, but rather on their own blanket. Should you not have a blanket, we will gladly provide one for you.
- No service is provided in pet rooms without the pet owner being present
- Guest is responsible for:
- cleaning up after their pet
- damages done to the room by their pet
- complaint resolution costs caused by your pet